This is an early 1900’s picture of our property. Read about the property History below or click here to see our building today.
Our Funeral Home was built as a private residence in 1886 by George and John Thomas. Upper Dublin Township bought the home in 1946. It remained the as the Township Building until 1963 when the Township moved to its current location on Loch Alsh Avenue. Anton and Trudy bought the building from the township and turned the home into both their private residence and the Anton B. Anton B. Urban Funeral Home | Little Falls, PA. See more Upper Dublin and Ambler history.